Check out NAMI Columbus latest events.
Logan’s Steakhouse Fundraiser – Wednesday November 12, 2014.
We’re having a meal together with NAMI friends, plus we will raise funds for NAMI at the same time. Be sure to join us on Wednesday, November 12 between 4 and 10 pm at Logan’s Roadhouse, 2643 Manchester Expy. Logan’s will donate up to 20% of our group’s pre-tax dining checks back to NAMI Columbus!
Join us and invite your friends. Please forward this email to your coworkers, family, neighbors, neighbor’s dog, and everyone else.
50 participants in this fundraiser awards us a 20% restaurant night’s proceeds donation to NAMI Columbus!
PRINT THE ATTACHED TICKET and bring it on Wednesday, November 12th, so NAMI Columbus will receive this donation from Logan’s. This ticket must be scanned by your server BEFORE placing your order. If you forget your ticket, you must tell them you’re there for NAMI Columbus before placing your order. NOTE: Tickets/flyers may NOT be handed out on Logan’s property per their company policy.
What: NAMI 5k walk to raise awareness and support for mental illness.
Where: Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA. Transportation may be provided (bus, van, and carpool). We’ll keep you posted about that. Where and when we hop on the “NAMI Columbus Bus” will be posted here.
When: November 1st, 2014. We will leave Columbus at approximately 8:15am and return approximately 5:30pm
How to Participate:
1. Register to walk here – Important! Make sure during the registration process select “I am walking to support NAMI – COLUMBUS”
2. Donate to our walk here.
3. If you are registered to walk or are making a donation, please participate in fundraising to encourage and challenge others to donate by having them press here or by using the tools provided when you register to walk (such as your own fund raising page).
What: An opportunity to talk to others in the community about mental illness and NAMI. Market Days is a “people’s market” in Uptown Columbus, where vendors offer homemade, homegrown goods and services.
Where: Uptown Columbus on Broadway St. between 10th and 14th Streets
When: Every Saturday from 9am to 12pm, from now through November 29, 2014
Ways to Participate:
- Come down and visit our booth – we are either in the median on Broadway directly across from CSU Bookstore, or down by the River Center
- Volunteer to work the booth. You will get to talk to folks in the community about mental health and the things NAMI is doing to help. We have brochures which list all our groups, wristbands to give away with NAMI Columbus information, and other free giveaways.
- Volunteer to help with transportation of setup items or product for fundraising (most needed right now)
- Volunteer to be part of the setup/teardown team (most needed right now)